Strength 4 Spouses started out with one goal in mind, to be a place where military spouses located at Fort Bragg could find resources and information all in one place. Over the last three years, it has morphed into a place where military spouses, veterans, and those who support the military can find encouragement, inspiration, and resources to help them find their strength through the ups and downs of all phases of military life. While there are many ways to find strength in this lifestyle, this blog focuses on four key areas to find strength; fitness, faith, volunteerism, and finding your purpose.
To learn more about the story and inspiration behind Strength 4 Spouses, click here.
Where to Follow and What You Will See:
For a more personal look at military life behind the scenes, local finds and activities follow us on Instagram.
This hashtag campaign has continued to gain momentum in year three. It was created in early 2018 to empower military spouses to be their own person apart from the service member. It focuses on the ambitions and achievements of so many amazing military spouses around the world who are goal getters. #MoreThanaMilspouse highlights the ambitious, driven, amazing, multi-faceted life of a military spouse.
Did you happen to catch our “Don’t Rush” challenge video #morethanamilspouse style this year for Military Spouse Appreciation Day?
Be sure to continue using this hashtag to showcase the amazing things you are doing in your community, the goals you are striving for, and the many hats you wear beyond the title of military spouse. This hashtag was created for “ALL” military spouses! We are all so much more than just married to a service member.
The Big Achievements from Year 3:
- Collaborations-Holly Day Fair, Love Catherine Noel, Kidvelope, Crown Coliseum, Olde Town Apothecary, Pierro’s, Rude Awakening Cafe, Cater to Mom, Guiding Wellness Institute, Salt Water Sand Company, Move My Way: A Moving Journal for Kids, United through Reading, Fla-Vor-Ice, Timeless Potential Coaching, and “Brave Women, Strong Faith.”
- Published Book-I’m so honored to be a contributing author to “Brave Women, Strong Faith” along with nineteen other military spouses. This book will be released on August 3rd and you can reserve your copy, by clicking here. Invoices will be sent and books shipped after the release in mid-August.
- Motherhood-In the Fall of 2019, I finally became a mom. This third year of Strength 4 Spouses has been marked by my own motherhood journey.
I have slowed down quite a bit on blog posts this year due to motherhood, but I have been guest blogging in several places even more than in year’s past. I have had less guest post submitted and I am always looking for stories of strength to feature. If you have one you want to share, reach out and let’s chat. This year, I have been featured on many podcasts, grown my social media reach, and read as many books as last year. That is saying a lot this year as being a mom has limited my reading and quiet time tremendously.
|Description||Numbers for 2017-2018||Numbers for 2018-2019||Numbers for 2019-2020|
|Number of Blog Posts Published||68||57||35|
|Guest Posts written for others||17||12||19|
|Guest Posts published on the blog||13||15||5|
|Combined Social Media Reach||1386||3275||4826|
|Books Read and Reviewed||5||9||9|
For the first two years of the blog, giveaways were hosted every month. After evaluating the time and energy spent on hosting & shipping giveaways, I decided to limit the giveaways in year three and conduct at least one per quarter. We partnered with 2 military spouse owned businesses, 1 military significant other owned business, 2 veteran-owned businesses, a kid-centered business, and 3 local businesses in Fayetteville for giveaways during year three. If you would like to partner for a giveaway, please complete the contact form here.
Top 5 Most Popular Posts from Year 3 (2019-2020):
What’s next in year 4 for Strength 4 Spouses?
- Continue offering writing services which includes; sponsored blog and social media posts, editing, and college writing assistance.
- It’s time for another website update.
- Continued collaborations with military spouse and veteran-owned businesses.
- The journey of motherhood. I will continue to write authentically about this journey to encourage other military spouse moms walking through this stage of life too.
- Publish a special devotional I have been working on.
- Find an amazing illustrator for my children’s book series. If that’s you, feel free to reach out to me if you can draw dogs.
- Continued advocacy and empowerment for military spouses through #morethanamilspouse, fitness, faith, volunteerism, and purpose.
- Continued advocacy for military couples without children who are on an infertility journey (this is a topic that will always remain near and dear to my heart). I have been working on something behind the scenes for three years at Fort Bragg and I will continue trying to make something happen and flourish that God has put into my heart to do. Currently I am collecting data from couples at Fort Bragg on an infertility journey. If that’s you, feel free to click here and answer a few questions.
Notes of Appreciation
Last, but certainly not least, I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone who follows along this wild journey we call military life. Thank YOU for all of your support, for the follows, the comments, the likes, the sweet messages, collaborations, and more. This blog continues to flourish because of each of YOU who support it and believe in it as much as I do. My hope is that you leave with empowerment, inspiration, and encouragement along your military life journey. Inner strength is something we have to constantly develop in this lifestyle and Strength 4 Spouses is here to help you do just that through fitness, faith, volunteerism, and finding purpose.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is not sponsored by Facebook, Instagram, Amazon or their affiliates.
Your support and input is valuable to me. Please take a moment to complete the quick annual survey below and enter for your chance to win one of three prizes;
1st Place: $20.00 gift card to Amazon, along with your choice of a book from my secret stash.
2nd Place: $10.00 gift card from Amazon with your choice of a book from my secret stash.
3rd Place: Choose a book from my secret stash.
*Survey is open from July 20th to August 21st at 10pm. A drawing will be held on August 22nd and the winner will be notified by email.*
© Strength 4 Spouses LLC, 2020.